Keio Sato sensei (8th dan) visit & trainings
We have the pleasure to announce that next february 20th til 24th, we will have the chance to train with Keio Sato sensei, kendo 8th dan and Kobe plice instructor. He achieved second place in 8yh dan chanpionship in 2010 and was a member of the technical staff of Japan’s team at WKC Novara 2012.
He will be training in different clubs in Barcelona, in the following schedule:
- Wednesday 20th, 9.00 PM – 10.30 PM at Poliesportiu UPC Campus Nord (C/Jordi Girona, 1, Barcelona).
- Thursday 21st, 7,30 PM – 9.00 PM at Karate Club Hirota (C/Aragón, 177, Barcelona) Capacity coordinated by Ryoshinkai.
- Friday 22nd, 8,30 PM – 10.00 PM at Poliesportiu UPC Campus Nord (C/Jordi Girona, 1, Barcelona) Capacity coordinated by CKUPC.
- Friday 22nd, 7.30 PM – 9.30 PM at Dinamis (Travesera de Gracia, 419, Barcelona) Capacity coordinated by Renshinkan.
- Saturday 23rd, 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM at Complejo deportivo municipal Hospitalet Nord (Av. Manuel Azaña, 21, Hospitalet).
- Saturday 23rd, 5.00 PM – 7.00 PM at Club Esportiu Mediterrani (C/ Begur, 44, Barcelona).
- Sunday 24th, 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM at CEIP. Montserrat (Av. Pau Casals, 9, Castellbisbal).
For Thursday and Friday trainings, the club will coordinate the capacity of the training venues with the organising clubs.
Also, there will be an optional sayonara party on Sunday, around 2 PM.
The cost for the complete set of trainings, that will help fund the sensei’s visit expenses, will be 30€.